These loans are issued through the USDA loan program, also known as the USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan Program, by the United States Department of Agriculture. USDA loans can be used to buy all kinds of property, from new construction and existing single-family homes to modular homes, and even condos and townhomes. However, you must live in the property as your primary residence. In other words, these loans cannot be used to finance a second residence, vacation home, or rental property.


  • 30 yr. Fixed Rate Mortgage
  • 100% Gifts Acceptable
  • Seller Concessions are Allowed
  • Can Finance 100% of Appraised Value
  • Income Limitations
  • Geographic Limitations

Call a loan professional to help at (855) 231-3700.

All loans are subject to credit approval. First Independence Bank does not act on behalf of or at the direction of USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan Program.