Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran of the housing market, MSHDA has a mortgage product to meet your needs. Contact one of our experienced lending partners today for more information!
Available with certain eligibility requirements:
- Michigan down payment up $7,500
- Available to first-time homebuyers, (have not owned a home in the previous three years) statewide and repeat homebuyers in targeted areas
- Household income limits apply and can vary depending on family size and property location
- Single family/primary residence
- FHA, VA and Rural Development guaranteed loans
- Purchase price maximum – $224,500 statewide
- Minimum credit score of 640 required
- Homebuyer education class required
Call a loan professional to help at (855) 231-3700.
All loans are subject to credit approval. Programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Not all applicants will qualify for all program benefits. Please contact First Independence Bank to learn more about the program and the eligibility requirements.